Renting a yacht with Wanderlust Adventures is so quick and convenient. To find out more information, please reach out to us.
Please take 5 minutes of you time to read our self-help resources available for you below before reaching to our staff. Due to operation, we might not be available at the first moment. You could refer to the contents below for navigation.
Booking a yacht can be simple but yet complicated. Complicated when you are new and not familiar with the procedures, terms and conditions. However, most people would start to find the booking simple on their second and third trip.
- Register a account.
- Select a package.
- Read the package details.
- Click on ‘Book now’.
- Select a date and time slot.
- Confirming billing details.
- Make payment.
- Confirmation email will be sent.
There are rules that are common among yacht owners and charter companies. They usually involve being respectful of the vessel and its crew, following safety protocols, and keeping the yacht clean. This is to ensure that the journey is enjoyable for every participant.
- Be aware of your surroundings and stay clear of the edge of the boat. .
- In case of an emergency, know where the nearest life jackets are located.
- No shoes on deck (shoe deposit provided)
- No fire or smoke onboard
- Every yacht have their own house rules, talk to the captain for details
Some people use yachts for traveling, while others use them for parties or other events. It is an enjoyment to flee from the jungle of buildings to surround yourself with tranquility enjoying the sea breeze.
- Funtastic aquatic staycation.
- Insane fishing trips.
- Instagramable island hopping photoshoot.
- Dramatic video fliming.
- Captain Nemo maritime education tour.
- Treasure hunting with underwater drones.
- Wild wild watersports.
- Gourmet seafood bbq.
- Dream wedding and solemnisation.
- Exciting team building activities.
- Memorable anniversary, parties and family gatherings.
- Bespoke customisable packages.
Method 1: Direction manual
You could refer to our One 15 marina guide for more details. This guide include a step by step procedure for our new visitors.
Method 2: Shuttle Buses
Board the white Sentosa Cove shuttle bus at HarbourFront Bus Interchange and alight directly at Sentosa Cove Village drop-off point, a 3-min walk from Quayside Isle @ Sentosa Cove. The shuttle service is open to the public at $2 per ride, available daily from 6.30am to 10.30pm at 30-minutes intervals during peak hours. Click here for Sentosa Cove shuttle bus schedule.
Alternatively, make your way into Sentosa, board the complimentary orange Sentosa Bus B at Beach Station and alight at W Singapore – Sentosa Cove hotel, less than 1-minute walk from Quayside Isle @ Sentosa Cove. The shuttle service within Sentosa is free, available daily from 7am to 9.40pm at 15-20-minutes intervals.
*Bus B will not call at W Singapore/Quayside Isle after 10pm. Click here for Sentosa Bus B shuttle bus map.
Method 3: Google map
You can locate us with the map below.