Take a Short Break & Catch a Fish
No. Of Guests
Max. 10 pax (limited to 5 pax during phase 2 heightened alert)
Maximum no. of fishing setups provided: 8 sets
Morning session: 9:00am to 1:00pm
Afternoon session: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Fish at the Southern Islands waters for groupers, snappers, breams, tusk fish, trevallies and more
- Perfect for a short break to chill out
- Rental of fishing equipment
- Usage of fishing accessories
- Guidance from Fishing Instructors
- Bait: prawn
- Mineral water on board
- $100 on the following black-out dates.
- Valentine’s Day
- National Day
- Eve and actual day of Christmas and New Year
- Eve, 1st and 2nd day of Chinese New Year
- $150 per hour for extension of time for off-peak period.
- $200 per hour for extension of time for peak period.
- $200 for trips end after 10pm or start before 8am.
Prices are subjected to 7% GST.
Off-peak period is from Mondays to Thursdays.
Peak period is from Fridays to Sundays and Public Holidays.
Terms & Conditions
Any change in date or destination is considered as cancellation.
Less than or 3 days prior to trip – No refund
Less than or 7 days prior to trip – 50% refund
More than 7 days prior to trip – Full refund with 10% cancellation fee
There is no refund due to change in the Covid-19 measures. Instead, you will be issued an open ticket valid for 12 months.
There are no age restrictions.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Credit card, PayNow or Bank Transfers accepted.
From $799 for 5 pax